Training as a cutting machine operator milling and turning (m/f/d)
A cutting machine operator produces metal precision components for technical products of all kinds. These can be wheel hubs, gear wheels, engine and turbine parts. They set up turning, milling, and grinding machines and modify CNC machine programmes for this purpose. They clamp metal parts and tools in machines, align them and activate the work process. At regular intervals, they check whether the dimensions and surface quality of the manufactured workpieces meet the specifications.
What we offer
- A thorough and modern education in a varied profession
- Pleasant working condition within a team
- Further Education
- The challenge of a demanding, varied apprenticeship
- The possibility to get a permanent job offer after education
- A great team with skilled co-workers
- A professional training with a lot of variety
- In-house preparation for exams
- Good development opportunities within the group
- Regular team building employee events
- Mobility packages such as HVV ticket, job bikes, etc.
- 35 hours/week
- 30 days leave
- And a lot more
- Manual and mechanical machining
- Proper use of material and auxiary material
- Application of technical documentation
- Processing of workpieces and conventional lathes and milling machines.
- Motivation, reliability, and ability to work in a team
- Medium maturity
- Interest in manual tasks