Your Area of responsibilities
- Order processing, order tracking, customer support, and invoice recording
- You are responsible for processing orders and transferring the order data to our merchandise management system.
- You support the sales department in all operational matters
- You coordinate delivery dates, control, and monitor delivery times
- You prepare the outgoing invoices to our customers and check the corresponding supplier and customer invoices
- You are responsible for the maintenance and control of the master data in our merchandise management system.
What we offer
- A responsible position in an ambitious, successful company
- Individual and targeted induction training
- Regular team building employee events
- A working environment in which it is fun to show commitment and initiative
- A permanent employment relationship with long-term prospects and development opportunities
- Extremely flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Parking spaces directly in front of the door
- 30 days leave
- 35 hours /week
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- Ideally, you have already gained relevant experience in the area of clerical work or you are a career changer with a commercial mindset.
- You are characterised by a high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility
- You are familiar with an independent, cooperative working style and the ability to work in a team
- You have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office programmes